Halloween Season Part 2


Hello Blogmonsters,


It's Saturday and so its again time for a new blogspot.

I am sitting on a bench at the beach promenade in Olpe-Sondern and enjoing a dawn, dressed in my Halloween costume. I realized that I never made outdoor pictures wearing it, so here it is!

Today, I want to show you the second new Halloween costume I made this year.




Please enjoy:

VENUS as FLYTRAP!


Well yes, its no surprising costume for her, but of course it fits.

When finishing it with the orange and black fabric, I wasn't sure how it would match her colour scheme, but I have to say I love how it came out, and Venus told me she is very happy, and its absolute her!





Venus' long green and pink hair is hold by a big black ribbon with a black bow and a scullette ornament. The bow and the ornament I had saved from one of the german MH magazines a while ago.





The costume has two parts, a top and a skirt.

Here is the top.

The black dotted, orange cotton material is corseted with the same black satin ribbon I used for Venus' hair accessorie, in the same manner as Ghoulias Zombie Bride Dress I showed last week.





The wide skirt is mainly made from the same material, but it has a big mouth sewn under with white felt teeth and pink batic cotton material.

In there, and over the whole skirt, I glued on rubber flys to make it more look like a halloween costume.

As you may have seen, one of those also is glued to the top.





The back of the skirt has five fabric leafs glued on, plus a ribbon around the waist.

Both pieces are closed with snaps.





Here is the whole costume again, this time from the side.




And we are at the end of todays blogspot.

I hope you liked my costume idea.



Bye for today,
and as always,
 a fangtastic weekend and a clawsome week!




💚💜💚

Clawdeen Wolf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogger Fashion For Myself And Toralei Fasching Costume

REVIEW: Emoji Clawdeen Wolf plus Outdoor Pictures With Swapped Body

REVIEW: First Day At School Clawdeen Wolf