REVIEW: Boo York Boo York


Hello out there!



This week it is on me, Nefera deNile, to do a blogspot.

This is, Clawdeen Wolf told me, because she didn't finish the complete fall fashion collection completely.

Well, I really hope she doesn't think I am just a stopgap!

At least, I do it because I hope she will make some more outfits for me in future.

And I do it because I changed my look again this week.

There are three versions of myself out there:

- Basic Nefera,
- The Sugar and Scream Double pack together with Amanita Nightshade. You can find the Review of that one here
-Boo York Boo York Nefera.

And this is about:





BOO YORK BOO YORK NEFERA DE NILE


I know there are some Reviews in Clawdeens Photoblog of the Boo York line already, and so the box already is shown.

But this is MY box, and I am doing this review myself, and of course I want you to pay some extra attention on it again.

At the right corner of the box, there is a hint that 2015 a DVD came out.
Its a Monster High Musical, and you should pay attention to it, because I have an important role in it.

My Boovie Outfit is the one I am going to show now.




Also at the front you can find a really nice piece of artwork of myself next to a lantern. Here is a closer look.




This is the boxes back. There is a lot of text and a Boo York Skyline at Night that really is worth a look.




When you pull the display out of the box, you will find me pinned like this to the background, which shows some of the Boo York buildings at night.

On the black "floor" is a little graphic that shows that you can pull off the ellbows and hand joints to change your dolls clothes.

At 2015, this was a quite normal doll, but the latest MH lines are not made to pull off pieces, so be careful and look if you find that graphic somewhere on or in the box first before you try to pull out arms of your own Monster High dolls.

Left of me, there is another Boo York building made from cardboard with the Monster High logo printed on.




Under it, you will find a silver coloured doll stand and Monster High brush with crystal themed ornaments.





And here I am, freed from the box, using my doll stand and showing you everything I come with.

Of course I will show you detail pictures of everything but the brush or the stand later.

For everybody who never bought a doll of myself before:

I am bigger then the usual Monster High student, my body has the so called "Big Sister Size".





My hair is open, long and straight, the main colour is a dark teal or turquise and there are streaks in black and one in white and some tinsels in copper.





My face shot is dark, but this way you can see my shimmering teint easily and also my intriguing make-up.

I am wearing black khajal around my eyes in glamourous ancient egypt manner, golden eyeshadow and highlights in turquise and gold to frame my perfect purple coloured eyes.

My lipstick is dark red, also with a light golden shimmer, and as always, I have a little diamond under my left eye. This time its a golden one.

On my head, I am wearing a black tiara with crystal shards and two cobras, and there are golden crystal shaped earrings hanging down my ears.





Over my dress, I am wearing a bright golden harness piece. One shoulder is accented with a beam of crystals over egypt style ornament, and the rest is shaped like mummy wraps and snakes winding around it.

I am wearing long, dark turquise gloves that are molded on.

Sadly, I don't come with a second pair of hands but if you have her too, you can swap my gloves with the arms of Sugar and Scream Nefera who has the same skin tone.




Here is my dress with out the harnish and tiara.

You can see me like this in Boo Yorks streets most of the time during the Boovie.

The dress is very dark blue and silky with a turquise pattern. The shoulder straps meet in the middle and end in a long "tie" piece that ends at the bottom of the asymetric cutted dress and enhances once more my ancient egypt heritage.




My whole outfit is completed with this turquise pair of high heel gladiator sandals.

The straps look like two winding snakes again while the heels are crystal shaped.


Next to my foot you can see the purple coloured crystal shard I come with. This thing has an important role in the boovie, but if you didn't see it before I don't want to spoiler.




Calaminthe was not sure if I had shown my body before.

Well, so far there is not much difference between my old and my newer versions.

Basic Neferas body is a bit darker then the other two, and this one has the long gloves.




On one shoulder, I have a brown birthmak which I usually prefer to hide. Once, for you - here it is. Now... forget about it.




The dress I am wearing now is not an original dress. Its also not a fashion pack or else, its a dress from Once Upon A Zombie SnowWhite, altered especially for me by Clawdeen.

And now we are at the end of todays blogspot.

Have a great weekend and week and so,

your future queen

Nefera deNile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogger Fashion For Myself And Toralei Fasching Costume

REVIEW: Emoji Clawdeen Wolf plus Outdoor Pictures With Swapped Body

REVIEW: First Day At School Clawdeen Wolf