Halloween Season Part 1

Hello Blogmonsters,


Clawdeen Wolf here with another weekend blogspot!

Before I start into Halloween season, I want to say something.

Thank you very much to those readers who gave feedback to be on how it should go on with this blog. it meant a lot to me.
Some of your comments are not even answered, but I will do it soon.

So, this is how things will change from now on.

It seems that the ones who commented like the blog as it is, with english language, self made doll clothes, nature pictures and Monster High mainly.

And this is how I -MAINLY - will go on.

But also, you will be introduced to other dolls that live in this house together with me, like Barbie, Harry Potter, Lammily, Bratz, Flavas and more.

There will be a mixture of reviews and self made stuff. But there will also be Giveaways from time to time.

 The name of the blog will change a bit in close future.
We think of "Calaminthes Doll House"
"Calaminthes Fashion Doll Channel" or "Cleo, Clawdeen, Barbie, Lammily and more".

Its not yet decided.

One thing is sure: You will still find a lot of the stuff you like.

Rest of October is already planned. All with Monster High. And I want to begin right now.





As I told you, I worked on some more Halloween Costumes for some of the Monster High Ghouls.

Today, I want to show you the first one of them, and until Halloween, you will find out which other ideas I came up with.

Now, here is:





HALLOWEEN BRIDE GHOULIA YELPS


This Halloween Costume is inspired by Tim Burton's Corpse Bride as well as by Morticia Addams dress, from the Addams Family.





Here is a picture of the back.

The dress mainly is made of a white jersey with a lace layer.





It has zombie like frings at the bottom and the long sleeves and a goth style.





The bodice is laced up with white ribbon on silver rings, with a bow at the bottom.





The veil is simple. It has an egg shape mainly, but I cut frings in the bottom part.

It is fixed on Ghoulias head with a rubber band hair accessory.





Calaminthe found three of these hair accessories at TEDI Germany. There are flowers all around the rubber, and there had been three different hairbands in the pack:

One white, one light blue and the third sky blue.

I took the white one and cut of some of the plastic "crystals" who had been holding the flowers, so that there had been just 5 left over, and I changed some of the white ones against some of the lighter blue.




And yes, that's it for today.

For next week, I planned to show you the second MH Halloween costume I designed this year.

I hope you liked this one.

For the ones who like my crochet pumpkin dress too, there is a tutorial how you can do it.

Here it is in english language:

Und hier in deutsch:




Thank you, again, for your feedback. it was very important for me, it always is. Its good to get some feedback from time to time.

But also I want to thank my silent readers, without you the blog also wouldn't exist anymore.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogger Fashion For Myself And Toralei Fasching Costume

REVIEW: Emoji Clawdeen Wolf plus Outdoor Pictures With Swapped Body

REVIEW: First Day At School Clawdeen Wolf