REVIEW: Ballerina Ghouls Moanica D'kay


Hi out there!

I hope there are just monsters. In this case: I am going to dance the fright away!
The fright of turning over the world from the normies! Muahaha!

Thats because:


I am Moanica D'kay!

Yes, today its my blogspot because I am faster then whatever that werewolf Clawdeen planned to show to you before!

Today will be about ME!

And I am not only good in scaring the normies.

The others call me the mean ghoul. So what! Then I am, if mean ghoul means I am born to lead.

I am also a great dancer.
And I will show you today my latest self, which I like to call:




Ballerina Ghouls Moanica D'kay!


Last week Calaminthe found me out in the german stores (Real, but Müller has the Ballerina Ghouls as well) and brought me home because she wanted a second Moanica.

I know there are more dolls planned to review, but this series is new and maybe you are planning to buy a zombie dancer ghoul for yourself and maybe learn more about us before.

So here I am, still in my box.

And since I am the first one of the Ballerina Ghouls to be here, I will show the box to you as well.

As you can see, the front has the new classic MH design with stripes and coffin shape.

The box is black and the front clear plastic, but at the right you find the MH logo and under it an artwork of myself, together with my name and a ballet shoes logo.





Here is the back of the box. It has the usual infearmation at the bottom.





At the top is again the artwork showing me, dancing.

On the right is again my name, the hint that I am the daughter of Zombies in several languages as well as the name of the series, again in different languages.





You also can get Draculaura and Cleo deNile as Ballerina Ghouls. You will find their pictures also on the boxes back.

But I want you to buy me! I want an army of Ballerina Zombies who are ready to take over the world, of course!





When you open up the box, you will find me pinned on the background.

That background is mainly black and purple with a bit of yellow and shows a stage scenery.

There is just me in the package, together with one accessorie which is a mask. No stand, no brush, nothing else.





And here I am, ready to dance.

And time to get a closer look.





First, some of my accessories.

The mask I come with is all black. It can be worn as glasses and perfectly fits.
It has black pearls or studs all over and black feathers in the middle.
It really brings out my amazing green eyes.

I also have a tiara.

The tiara is light pink, has a rose themed headband and a rib cage design crown with a bowed heart at the top.

Also I am wearing two purple swirled bracelets that go from my wrists to my ellbows and have a swirled design and studs at the bottom.



Another accessorie is the necklace-to-belt thing I am wearing. I don't know how it is called in english, but who cares?

Its the same pink as my tiara and full of studs.





Here is the face close-up.

I am wearing pink eyeshadow and blush, and my lips are fuchsia.

My hzair is hold together in a curly bun at the top of my head.

My basic version has mainly powder pink hair with a lime green streak, this time its a pale lavender tone with two lime green streaks.





Here is how it looks from the back. Its a soft quality and I don't know how it looks like if you open it up. I will not do this. I love the hairstyle as it is, and Calaminthe sais that once you open up a dolls hairstyle you usually ruined it, usually.

The hair is not as long as on my basic self, thats clear, its much shorter.





Time to show my ballerina dress to you. Here it is with....





...and without the belt.

The dress is mainly pink and fuchsia, with an over-all brain design. There are also some yellow "flowers" made from something that looks like the radioactive symbol and some green flowers made from - I guess its ballerina legs.

The skirt is zigzagged at the bottom and has a green and a black tull layer underwards.

The dress itself is made from a stiff satin-kind of material.





And here are two pics showing my shoes. they are the same purple material as the arm cuffs I wear.

They are highly laced up, and full of studs at ther top with a bowtie at the back.

The shoes themselves are shaped like ribcages again, and the heels are very high.

They are not like the "normie" ballerina shoes but more like shoes Lady Gaga would probably wear.
There is a brain design all over them and a spine design at the back.





And now to my body.

My Ballerina self has grey skintone, mainly, but white legs.

I guess those were meant to look as white tights.
I of course would have prefered REAL white tights instead. Calaminthe told me that she would have payed more for the doll if there would have been real tights. She agrees that having white legs on me is a big minus, sadly.

You can't pull out hands and ellbows like on earlier versions also.

I am fully articulated (which means you can move my head, arms, ellbows, wrists, legs and knees) which was one of the reasons at the end why Calaminthe decided to bring me home nevertheless.





Well, and now its time to end this blogspot and practice dancing (not that its necessary, but I want to see the faces of the other ghouls when they see me as elegant as This!




Adiós, hinchadas!

Have a whatsoever nice weekend and week, if you can!

Muahaha!



💀❤💀
Moanica D'kay!


(This wasn't nice, I hope you don't care. Sorry.... Clawdeen, of course wishing you a fantastic weekend and a clawsome week as usually!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogger Fashion For Myself And Toralei Fasching Costume

REVIEW: Emoji Clawdeen Wolf plus Outdoor Pictures With Swapped Body

REVIEW: First Day At School Clawdeen Wolf