REVIEW: Dance The Fright Away / Welcome To The Monster High Cleo deNile AND MH Minis Teddy Bear Ghouls Abbey Bominable


Hello Ghouls and Mansters,




Here is Cleo deNile with the weekly Blogspot.

And this week its all about my latest... well, the latest new look I got!

Oh yes, and about one more MH Mini too.

Well... but I don't want you to miss a tiny detail of my royal new party look.
I'll show you that a real princess knows how to dress.

The line is known under three different names:

WELCOME TO THE MONSTER HIGH
DANCE THE FRIGHT AWAY
or
PHOTOBOOTH GHOULS.

Choose the name you like the beast.




 

Lets start with three pictures of my box.

Clawdeen who had been the first doll of his line who came to Calaminthes house already reviewed hers in this blogspot a while ago.

My box looks the same, only that of course you will find different pictures on it. Of course this time its all about me.





So I go on and show you how I look, still pinned on the background, when you open the box up.

Is it necessary to tell you once again that you won't find a brush, doll stand or diary?
Well, I guess I already told you now.





Here is a picture of my complete new look.

My body is the reboot body: half wrapped up in golden shimmering skin tone mummy wraps.





As every photobooth doll, I come with a half mask.

Mine is turquise and is an Horus Eye on a bamboo stick that I can hold in my hands.





My hair is very long, black with gold blond and dark turquise sreaks, has bangs and, at the back of my head, is a backcomb.





For the party, I wear eyeshadow in the colour of my eyes with golden highlights, and on my left cheek (for you the right) I wearfour diamonds under the eye.
Of course my signature diamond on the other cheek is there as well.

My lips are scarlet red.




My party dress is red with mummy wrap pattern and an asymetric layer in yellow, blue and turquise with typically ancient egypt motives, this time lotus flowers.

As accessories I am wearing a golden belt with a winged scarab as buckle and a necklace, also golden, with diamond motive.




Here is the dress without the jewellery. The shawl part is sewn onto the dress on the shoulders and at the waist, at the back it hangs down loose.




And here is a closer look on my necklace and belt.




My shoes are scarlet red as well, with egypt style zigzags all over and straps in the shape of snakes curling down my legs. Their little heads are where my toes are, and it seems they are rattle snakes because it looks like there are rattles on the top of the straps.




And yes - I promised you to review another new Monster High Mini Calaminthe brought home:

This time it is TEDDY BEAR GHOULS ABBEY BOMINABLE.

Abbey is from Season 2 and is a great find.

She has a cute open mouth with tiny teeth and a snowflake on her cheek.
What you see from her hair is mainly pink with a little bit white.

Her teddybear onesie is part white, part blue and on the belly is a purple and black print. Sorry we can't tell you what it might be.




Well, and this is the end of todays blogspot.

Lets hope that Clawdeen managed to finish this years fall collection next week. Otherwise there might be another Ghoul Special.

Its not that Clawdeen, and of course I as well, don't have ideas what to post.

For now, eerything is told, and its time to say goodbye.

I wish you a majestic weekend and a royal week,


💝💋💝 

Cleo deNile!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogger Fashion For Myself And Toralei Fasching Costume

REVIEW: Emoji Clawdeen Wolf plus Outdoor Pictures With Swapped Body

REVIEW: First Day At School Clawdeen Wolf